Plumbing Services in Grand Rapids, MI
If you’re looking for a team of plumbers you can trust, contact Grapids Home Services. We’re ready to tackle any plumbing problem to restore your peace of mind.
We offer upfront pricing and no overtime charges, so you won’t have to worry about surprise fees. Our team will ensure you’re satisfied with your plumbing services by providing transparent communication from start to finish!
Signs You Need Plumbing Repair
Plumbing malfunctions are an inconvenience you never plan for. That’s why our licensed plumbers are available to provide reliable, same-day plumbing repairs. We’ll arrive as soon as possible to diagnose the problem and provide the right solution.
You’ll know you need plumbing repairs if:
- You have no or low water pressure.
- You see water stains on walls or ceilings.
- You have a jammed garbage disposal.
- You notice a rotten egg smell near gas appliances.
- Your sump pump won’t turn on.
Full-Service Plumbing for Grand Rapids Homes
Our team is proud to provide a wide range of plumbing services that meet the needs of Grand Rapids homeowners, including:
- Leak detection and repair
- Pipe repair and replacement
- Water line repair and replacement
- Gas line repair and replacement
- Sump pump repair and replacement
- Garbage disposal repair and replacement
- Faucet repair and replacement
- Sink repair and replacement
- Toilet repair and replacement
- Whole-home water filter installation and repair
- Sewage ejector pump repair and replacement
- Sewer and drain installation and replacement
Water Heater Services
Even the smallest water heater problems can inconvenience everyone in your home. Grapids Home Services offers comprehensive water heater services for standard and tankless water heater models. We’ll ensure you never have to go without hot water for long.
Our water heater services include:
- Water heater repair: Sweating water heater tanks, reduced hot water capacity, and rust-colored hot water are all signs that you need water heater repairs.
- Water heater installation and replacement: Whether you have a gas or electric water heater, standard models tend to last around 10 to 15 years before you need a water heater replacement. Tankless water heaters, however, can last up to 20 years.
- Water heater maintenance: The best way to extend your water heater’s service life and keep it running efficiently is to schedule routine maintenance.
The Grapids Home Services team also offers expansion tank installation and repair.
No one wants to deal with slow drains, standing water, and frequent toilet clogs. At Grapids Home Services, we offer drain cleaning and main line clog removal to clear even the toughest drain clogs and restore proper drainage. Our video pipeline inspections allow us to locate clogs and determine the best solution.
Whether it’s your kitchen or bathroom sink, shower, bathtub, toilet, or main drain, we have the tools needed to find the clog and clear it completely, leaving your drain pipes like new.
Choose Grapids Home Services for Expert Plumbing Services in West Michigan
When you need plumbing repairs, installations, replacements, or maintenance, you can count on the licensed and insured plumbers at Grapids Home Services.
We’ll diagnose any problems and explain all of your available options. We offer free estimates on replacements and financing options to make restoring your plumbing as easy as possible.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I stop an overflowing toilet?
If your toilet starts to overflow, do not flush it again. Instead, do the following:
- Open the toilet tank and look for the flapper, a rubber pendant attached to a chain or lever.
- Push the flapper against the bottom of the tank. After doing this, no more water should flow into the bowl.
- Shut off your toilet’s water shut-off valve — if it has one. The valve will be located outside the tank and next to the wall.
- Tie the float so it won’t move around. You’ll find the float inside the tank. It should look like a ball or a lever.
How do I prevent frozen pipes?
There’s always a risk of frozen pipes when the temperature dips below 32 degrees Fahrenheit. When temperatures are that low, especially overnight, we recommend:
- Opening kitchen and bathroom cabinets so warm air can reach the piping.
- Letting tap water drip from your faucets.
- Setting your thermostat no lower than 55 degrees Fahrenheit.
Call a plumber immediately if you notice a pipe has frozen to avoid a burst pipe.
What should I do if there's a gas leak?
If you suspect a major gas leak, leave your home immediately and call your utility company to shut off your gas supply. Then, call your local gas line plumbing service provider to repair or replace your gas line and ensure you have a safe gas supply.
Why Choose Grapids Home Services?
Discover The Difference
At Grapids Home Services, our contractors go above and beyond to provide service that exceeds your expectations! Our customers save more on their HVAC with our Service Partner Plan.