Thermostat Services in Grand Rapids
Maximize Comfort & Energy Savings with a Programmable Thermostat
The thermostat is the brain of your HVAC system. While any model can call for heating and cooling, only a high-tech thermostat gives you full control over your home comfort and energy usage. Let Grapids Home Services help you upgrade to a programmable or Wi-Fi-enabled thermostat. We have a varied selection of brands and models available to meet your expectations. Our knowledgeable team can also answer any questions you have about choosing the right thermostat for your family.
To learn more about installing a new thermostat, please reach out to us today.
Our Thermostat Services
Whether you’re installing a new HVAC system or simply want to upgrade your existing thermostat, Grapids Home Services can help. Every thermostat installation request we receive includes the following:
- Varied selection of thermostats to choose from
- Consultation with a licensed, professional technician
- Honest, upfront, no-obligation quote
- Fast and easy installation
- Flexible services for homes of all ages
Give us a call to request your free thermostat installation estimate today!
Why Install a Programmable Thermostat?
The biggest difference between a manual and programmable thermostat is the ability to create automatic setback periods. Programming capabilities vary by model, but most thermostats let you schedule a different temperature four times per day—in the morning, during the day, in the evening, and at night. By installing and using a programmable thermostat correctly, you can expect to:
- Save money on your energy bills
- Reduce wear and tear on your HVAC system
- Keep the whole family comfortable
Smart Wi-Fi Thermostats
Wi-Fi thermostats are more advanced than your average programmable thermostat. Here’s how having an HVAC system with internet access can come in handy:
- Did you get off work early? Adjust the temperature on your way home so it’s comfortable when you walk in the door.
- Do you go out of town frequently? Monitor the temperature while you’re gone to make sure nothing is awry.
- Do you ever feel overheated at night and can’t fall back asleep? Lower the temperature using your smartphone without getting out of bed.
- Do you want help using your Wi-Fi thermostat to the fullest? Get automatic energy usage reports and personalized suggestions to maximize your savings.
- Do you often forget to replace the filter? Receive reminders to help you keep up with this and other maintenance tasks.
Tips for Programming a Thermostat
Here’s how to save the most with a programmable thermostat:
- Set the thermostat to 78 degrees in the summer and 68 degrees in the winter when you’re at home. Dress for the season to stay comfortable.
- Set the temperature back eight to 10 degrees when you’re away or sleeping.
- Make your setback periods as long as possible to increase your savings. Eight hours or more is ideal.
- Use the temporary override feature sparingly. If you feel uncomfortable, add or remove a layer of clothing before adjusting the thermostat.
- When you do override a setting, change the temperature by just a degree or two.
- Use the permanent/vacation hold when going out of town. This overrides all preprogrammed settings until you instruct the thermostat to resume the usual schedule.
Thermostat Installation in Grand Rapids, MI
To help you benefit the most from your new programmable or Wi-Fi thermostat, consider professional installation from Grapids Home Services. Our services give you confidence that your new thermostat will perform as expected for maximum home comfort and energy efficiency. Plus, we provide a 100% satisfaction guarantee and excellent warranty coverage, so you know you’ll be taken care of.
Contact us today to discuss your options for installing a programmable or Wi-Fi thermostat.
Why Choose Grapids Home Services?
Discover The Difference
At Grapids Home Services, our contractors go above and beyond to provide service that exceeds your expectations! Our customers save more on their HVAC with our Service Partner Plan.