Tankless Water Heaters in Grand Rapids
Contact the Pros at Grapids Home Services
For many years, water heaters remained pretty much the same. While they may have improved in small, subtle ways, the basic principle of the technology remained exactly the same. Today, that’s no longer the case — modern tankless water heating systems do away with a number of the faults and flaws associated with tank-style water heaters while also improving longevity and reliability to levels never seen before. At Grapids Home Services, our Grand Rapids tankless water heaters team can help you bring this exciting, energy-efficient technology into your home with a quality upgrade installation service. We help you carefully choose the perfect tankless water heater for your needs and conduct installations that are designed to earn your total and complete satisfaction.
At Grapids Home Services, your home comfort is our specialty. When it comes to your water heater, we make sure you have the dependable, high-quality system you need to meet all of your hot water needs and demands. We work with you to choose a system that has the capacity to meet your needs during high-demand periods while still remaining energy-efficient and affordable to operate. We always make sure every tankless water heater is built to function during even the coldest days of the year for uninterrupted reliability, and likewise, we hand-select systems based on their longstanding reputation for quality, durability, and a great customer experience. We believe that your satisfaction comes from a job that’s complete and thorough in all aspects, and we offer customer service, craftsmanship, and product quality that all exceed even your highest standards of excellence.
Interested in upgrading your home to a modern tankless water heating solution? Call Grapids Home Services at (616)-453-1099 today to request a consultation with a member of our team and learn more about how this can benefit you!
Why Go Tankless?
Why should you make the transition to a tankless water heating system? There are so many different reasons for doing so. Looking to save money? They can help you do that. Tired of running out of hot water? They can prevent that from ever happening again. Worried about the dangers that a tank-style heater can carry? Tankless water heaters do away with many of them.
Tankless water heaters can do all of the following for your home:
- Reduce energy bills: Because tankless water heaters only heat the water you use once, they save you a substantial amount on your energy costs each month.
- Open up space: A tank-style water heater takes up a bunch of space in your garage or closet in your home. Tank-style water heaters are significantly smaller, opening up space for storage or other uses.
- Improve safety: Tankless water heaters don’t have to deal with problems like expansion, pressure buildup, or the possibility of a toppling tank — all of which are real issues with tank-style heaters.
- Do away with replacing tanks: Tired of the expense of replacing your tank every decade or so? A tankless water heater may very well be the last water heater you ever have to buy for your home!
At Grapids Home Services, we’re also proud to offer tankless water heater support through repairs and maintenance services. If you want to keep your tankless water heater working smoothly and flowing as it should, we offer the quality workmanship and long-lasting solutions you can rely on. Whether it’s an annual flushing service to fixing a small leak to dealing with an inconsistent heating element, we’re your reliable one-call solution for all of your repair needs.
Learn more about this outstanding, energy-efficient water heating technology; contact Grapids Home Services.
Tankless Water Heater Repair
Tankless water heaters are extremely reliable and high-performing, but, like all major home appliances, they occasionally need repair work. Broken heating elements, sediment buildup, and gas burner issues are all conditions that require calling in the pros at Grapids Home Services for prompt and courteous service.
Signs your home’s tankless water heater needs repairs include:
- No hot water is coming out of one or more faucets.
- The unit turns itself off.
- A drop-off of efficiency in other appliances like dishwashers and washing machines.
- Your hot water has a strange taste.
- One or more leaks, typically due to loose valves.
- Strange noises. While clicking sounds are normal with a tankless water heater, there’s likely a problem if you hear knocking, humming, or other unusual sounds.
Tankless Water Heater Maintenance
Tankless water heaters have definitely earned their reputation for being “low-maintenance,” but that doesn’t mean they’re “no” maintenance! To keep your tankless water heater in perfect working condition, be sure to schedule maintenance service at least once a year. As Grand Rapids has hard water, you might need maintenance services every six months to remove heavy mineral buildup that can clog your unit.
Why Choose Grapids
Discover The Difference
At Grapids Home Services, our contractors go above and beyond to provide service that exceeds your expectations! Our customers save more on their HVAC with our Service Partner Plan.