Water Leak Detection & Repair in Grand Rapids, MI
At Grapids Home Services, our licensed and insured plumbers are dedicated to ensuring the safety, reliability, and performance of your plumbing systems. We can clear clogs, install new fixtures, replace toilets, repair leaks, and more.
If you have leaks in your plumbing system, you can count on our team to accurately diagnose and promptly resolve the issue.
When you choose our team, you can rest assured we’ll treat you like family and deliver the superior solutions and service you deserve. Contact us today to schedule water leak detection and repair in Grand Rapids.
Signs You Have a Plumbing Leak
Prompt detection of leaks in your plumbing system protects your home from water damage. If you notice any of these signs, we recommend scheduling leak detection services immediately:
- Soggy landscaping: Wet patches of grass in your yard indicate a leak in your main water line or sewer line.
- Damaged drywall or water spots on flooring: Damp or stained drywall and flooring indicate leaks under the floor or behind the walls.
- Rising water bills: If your water bill is rising without an identifiable cause, it may be because of a leak that’s wasting water.
- Constantly running water: If you hear constantly running water when all fixtures, washing machines, and dishwashers are off, it’s usually because of a leak.
Common Causes of Home Water Leaks
Plumbing systems are sturdy, but that doesn’t mean they’re indestructible. Time, age, and general wear and tear can take their toll. There are many potential causes of water leaks in your home, including:
- Construction work: Renovation and construction work can damage pipes, loosen connections, break seals, and cause other damage.
- Age: Older pipes can crack, break, or separate over time.
- Shifting soils: As soils shift, the pipe can lose support or be forced out of position, causing it to deform and eventually break.
- Corrosion: Older pipes can suffer corrosion, allowing small leaks to form and grow.
- Improper installation: Improperly selected, installed, or connected pipes can suffer many issues, including leaks.
How Our Plumbers Detect & Repair Leaks
Our licensed and insured plumbers use various technologies and techniques to locate and repair leaks. We can use video cameras, acoustic sensors, and other devices to find the precise location of the leak.
Once identified, we can determine the best repair method for resolving the issue. Our team will determine whether pipe relining, pipe replacement, or other services are required to restore your plumbing system effectively.
Rely on Grapids Home Services for Leak Detection & Repair
Grapids Home Services has proudly served the Grand Rapids community since 1999. Over the years, we’ve built strong relationships with our clients based on trust and integrity. You can depend on our licensed and insured plumbers to deliver superior customer service, reliable solutions, and expert quality work on every job.
When you choose our team, you can expect:
- Upfront pricing
- Free estimates on new equipment and installations
- No overtime charges
- Same-day repairs
- Financing options
- And more
Water Leak FAQs
How accurate is leak detection?
Leak detection is extremely accurate. Our industry-approved tools and techniques are designed to deliver precise, reliable results.
Where should I look for leaks in my home?
Leaks can appear almost anywhere, but you should specifically look for warped or discolored flooring and drywall, pooling water, and stained ceilings. Leaks often occur in bathrooms, laundry rooms, and kitchens.
How serious is a leaky pipe?
Leaky pipes can cause considerable damage to foundations and other structural elements. Leaks can also cause significant damage to furnishings and personal possessions and can negatively affect your health if mold, mildew, and bacteria begin to grow.
Why Choose Grapids Home Services?
Discover The Difference
At Grapids Home Services, our contractors go above and beyond to provide service that exceeds your expectations! Our customers save more on their HVAC with our Service Partner Plan.