Air Conditioning & Heating Services in Forest Hills
Reliable AC, Heater & Water Heater Repairs, Installations & Replacements
Even though air conditioners and heaters are supposed to make your home more comfortable and convenient, there’s never anything convenient or comfortable about them breaking down and leaving you to suffer in the sweltering heat of summer or the frigid cold of winter. When something goes wrong, you need an in-home HVAC technician who you can rely on to get the job done right, and that’s why you should call Grapids Home Services!
Since 1999, Grapids Home Services, Inc. has provided Western Michigan with reliable and trusted heating and cooling repair, replacement, installation, maintenance, and inspection services that are both high-quality and competitively priced. Each of our friendly team members is carefully selected and thoroughly trained on the latest and greatest HVAC technology so you can trust that they’ll resolve your issue correctly the first time. Additionally, we make it a point to exceed your expectations with the services we offer, including arriving on time, in uniform, and offering you customer service you won’t find anywhere else.
To schedule your furnace or air conditioner service, call Grapids Home Services at (616)-453-1099 today and speak with a member of our professional team.
Looking for Heating Services in Forest Hills, MI?
At Grapids Home Services, we provide reliable air conditioning services to our community. Whether you need AC repair, replacement, or maintenance, we’re here for you! Our skilled techs have extensive experience and knowledge. We carefully diagnose the issue before providing customized solutions.
Our Forest Hills heating services include:
- Heater repairs
- Heater installations and replacements
- Heater maintenance
- Boiler repairs
- Furnace repairs
Heaters and furnaces often break down at the most inopportune moments. That’s why our team works with your budget to provide affordable services. We also offer financing options so that you can breathe easier.
Signs You Need Furnace Repair
Nothing keeps your furnace running as well as it should like regularly scheduled maintenance, but there are times repair service is needed.
If your furnace exhibits one or more of these signs, our skilled technicians will diagnose and repair any issues to get your equipment running as efficiently as it should.
- Difficulty starting the furnace
- Discolored pilot light (yellow instead of blue)
- Pilot light and ignition issues
- Higher utility bills
- Inadequate heat output
- Strange noises coming from the furnace or ducts
- Poor indoor air quality
If your furnace is more than 15 years old and you’re making frequent repair calls to keep it operating, ask us whether it’s time to consider a furnace replacement.
Unparalleled Forest Hills AC Repairs, Replacements & Installations
There’s no doubt the summers in Michigan can get hot. A functioning air conditioner is a lifesaver. That’s why it’s important to make sure your cooling system works properly.
Our extensive air conditioning services include:
- AC repairs
- AC replacements and installations
- AC maintenance and tune-ups
Your Air Conditioner Needs To Be Serviced If…
Don’t wait for your AC to stop working entirely before calling the pros at Grapids Home Services for air conditioner services! Be on the lookout for these warning signs, and you’ll always be in control of your Western Michigan home’s air conditioning system.
- Energy bills have increased with no other apparent reason.
- The unit is making loud and strange noises.
- Uneven temperatures throughout the house.
- Water or refrigerant leaks.
- Low airflow.
- No cool air when equipment is running.
- Frozen AC coils.
- Random cycling.
Is your home’s AC suffering from one or more of these issues? We can help!
How Do I Reset My Air Conditioning Unit?
Just like we reboot our computers when they start acting up, resetting your air conditioner can often kick it back into shape. If your AC is acting up, you can try this method to get it working again.
How to reset an air conditioner:
- AC with a reset button: Most air conditioners have a reset button, which is usually small and red (can check the manual if unsure). To reset, unplug your unit from the wall for at least 15 seconds before plugging it back in. Next, hold the reset button for five seconds and release. That should reset your air conditioner.
- AC without a reset button: Some units do not have a reset button, so you’ll have to reset the system manually. First, you need to flip the power shut-off near the outdoor compressor to off. Next, you’ll need to find the 240-volt circuit. This is located in the main electrical panel inside your home. Switch this circuit to off. Leave power off for 20 to 30 minutes. After waiting, make sure your unit is set to “cool” and plug the unit back into the power supply. Switch the 240-volt circuit back on and do the same to the power shut-off near the compressor outside.
Reliable Water Heater Services in Forest Hills
We are dependent on hot water for so many tasks, from cleaning to cooking to bathing. That’s why a dependable water heater is a must for every Forest Hills home. At Grapids Home Services, we provide top-notch water heater services so that you never have to go long without hot water. Our comprehensive services include:
- Water heater repair: If your water heater is leaking or suddenly stops providing hot water, our team is here to help! Our professional technicians can repair all your water issues, big or small.
- Water heater maintenance: To extend the life span of your water heater and prevent unexpected shutdowns, have our team perform professional maintenance!
- Water heater installation: When it’s time to have your water heater replaced, we will expertly remove your old system and install a new, energy-efficient model in its place.
Tankless Water Heater Services
Tankless water heaters have become increasingly popular with Forest Hill homeowners as they provide hot water on demand. With a tankless unit, you never have to worry about someone using up all the hot water before you can take a shower. To experience the benefits of a tankless water heater, call our team to have one installed! We also offer repairs and maintenance.
What Sets Grapids Home Services Apart?
With over 20 years of experience to our name, Grapids Home Services has developed a reputation we’re proud of: one of a business that’s both trusted and relied upon by the community we serve.
We not only work here in Western Michigan, but we live here as well, and we see each job as our own opportunity to make things just a little bit better for everyone. It’s this motivation that pushes us to do our best with every service we provide and every customer we serve. We want to be the company you call whenever something goes wrong, and we’d love the opportunity to show you why so many of our customers turn to us for all their heating and cooling needs.
Contact Grapids Home Services, Inc. today! Send us a message online to book your service now.
Why Choose Grapids
Discover The Difference
At Grapids Home Services, our contractors go above and beyond to provide service that exceeds your expectations! Our customers save more on their HVAC with our Service Partner Plan.