Lowell Air Conditioning & Heating Services
Your Local HVAC & Water Heater Experts
Summers in the Lowell area can get brutally hot these days, in addition to our freezing winters. That’s why it’s important to have both a working HVAC system as well as a trusted heating and cooling company for when that system isn’t working. Since 1999, Grapids Home Services has been that trusted local contractor for homeowners in Lowell and the Grand Rapids area.
No matter what type or size your issue, you can rely on our skilled and knowledgeable team of technicians to meet your needs — and we do it while staying within your budget.
Stay Cool With Local AC Repair & Replacement
When the summer strikes in West Michigan, so do rising temperatures. In order to keep your home full of cool, refreshing air, it’s pertinent to have a team of AC experts there to perform whatever it is you need! Our professionally trained and well-equipped air conditioning installation and repair technicians can provide services for all residential properties and can handle all types of cooling issues.
Common Reasons Why Air Conditioners Don’t Work
- Thermostat set incorrectly: If the air conditioner isn’t cooling properly, check the thermostat. Sometimes, people increase the number to save energy, and dropping the temp might solve the problem.
- Condenser unit is blocked: Many traditional air conditioners include outdoor condenser units. Dirt, grass, and other debris can blow across the unit, clogging the condenser coil, which will prevent the air conditioner from working properly.
- Inadequate AC size: If your AC isn’t properly cooling your home, it might not be big enough! Some homes have undersize air conditioners that can’t reach the whole house.
- Refrigerant leak: The refrigerant changed from liquid to gas form, drawing heat from inside and releasing it outside while cooling the air. A refrigerant leak can prevent the AC from properly cooling your home.
Do You Need Professional Repairs ASAP?
Our team recommends calling for air conditioning service immediately when:
- The cooling system cannot keep up or won’t turn on at all
- The cooling unit is leaking water
- Electrical issues
- Loud/unusual noises coming from the AC unit
Reliable Home Heating Services
Michigan winters are undoubtedly brutal, and not much is worse than your heater failing you when you need it the most. Ensure you’ve got a place to escape the cold with trusted heating services from us!
Keep your furnace in check with a furnace service from the team at Grapids Home Services. Our furnace services include:
You trust that your boiler will keep you and your home warm and cozy during a Lowell winter. To keep that faith, consider us for exceptional boiler services:
Signs You Need Heating Repairs
- Ignition and pilot light problems
- Strange noises coming from the furnace or ducts
- Difficult starting the furnace
- Increased utility bills
- Discolored pilot light (yellow instead of blue)
- Inadequate heat output
- Poor indoor air quality
- Short-cycling, when the system cuts on and off
- Continuous running, typically caused by dirty filters
- Water or a refrigerant leak
Call (616)-453-1099 to schedule grade-A furnace and boiler services for your Lowell home.
Reliable Water Heater Services in Lowell
Water heaters are responsible for delivering that much-needed and desired hot water that gets you through things like bathing and cleaning in comfort. Considering it’s likely utilized every single day, your water heater needs to be taken care of with precision and efficiency. The water heater services we offer are as follows:
Tankless Water Heaters
As opposed to their standard tank water heater counterparts, tankless water heaters get rid of the bulky silhouette while still producing unlimited hot water. They are a more energy-efficient model that will prove to be reliable for years to come, so reach out to us if you’re in the market for an installation or need to schedule a repair or maintenance!
Your Water Heater Requires Repair Service If You Notice:
- Water discoloration
- Abnormal smelling water
- Noisy water heater
- Signs of corrosion/rust
- Leaking water heater
- Long heating times
- Shortage of hot water
- Higher than average utility bills
Ensure your Lowell home always has access to hot water by calling Grapids Home Services at (616)-453-1099!
Home Air Quality Products & Services
The air in your home may not be as pure as you think. To ensure that it is, you should consider scheduling an indoor air quality service with us! Our services are designed to remove contaminants like pet dander and bacteria that can lead to sickness. The devices we offer are:
Breathe easier in your Lowell home by scheduling indoor air quality services with our team!
Why Choose Grapids?
For the last few decades, Grapids Home Services has aimed to deliver 100% satisfaction guarantees to our Lowell community. We understand the importance of having a team of professionals ready to handle virtually any home service, and we proudly service all brands, meaning we’re bound to have something that you’re looking for. Additionally, we offer promotions and special offers for your benefit. With us, you can expect:
- Warranty and satisfaction guaranteed
- Service partner plans
- Appointments scheduled at your convenience
- Hundreds of five-star reviews
- Free estimates on new equipment and installations
- Over 20 years of experience
Additional HVAC & Water Heater Resources for Lowell Homeowners
Why Choose Grapids
Discover The Difference
At Grapids Home Services, our contractors go above and beyond to provide service that exceeds your expectations! Our customers save more on their HVAC with our Service Partner Plan.