Heating & Cooling Professionals Wanted
As a growing HVAC service company in Michigan, Grapids Heating & Cooling is constantly looking for additional members to join our team! We are on the hunt for only top-notch professional customer service orientated people. No HVAC experience necessary—we will provide training to the right person!
Our perfect candidate would look like this:
- Customer service skills a must
- Has communication skills and some mechanical aptitude
- Very organized
- Very clean cut
- Positive attitude
- Team player
- Goal oriented
- Very personable
- Strong customer service/communication and people skills
- Keep van very organized and clean
- Must wear company uniform
- What’s next attitude
- Superior customer interaction
- Ability to explain and educate the client on our products and services that could help them improve their systems comfort, efficiency, and life expectancy
- Ability to lift over 70lbs, climb a ladder and work in the Michigan cold and heat
- Can pass the state of Michigan background and drug test, clean driving record, and current driver’s license. **
**Only serious candidates with above-listed requirements need to apply
- Competitive pay
- Monthly performance bonus
- Health insurance after 30 days
- Ongoing paid training
- Uniforms provided and laundered
- Six (6) paid holidays
- Starting with two weeks’ vacation
- Company phone provided
- Tool replacement program
- Room for growth
- Company vehicle
- Retirement plan after one year of employment
Grapids Heating & Cooling, Inc. is on the lookout for team members that want to improve their own lives. Training is an on-going practice. One of our most important company goals is that our team members grow as individuals. We strive for them to excel in work and life. Don’t just work a job, work on your future!
If you are looking for HVAC jobs in Grand Rapids, please call (616) 828-0818 or fill out our online application.
Apply Now to Join the Grapids Team!
Why Choose Grapids
Discover The Difference
At Grapids Heating & Cooling, our contractors go above and beyond to provide service that exceeds your expectations! Our customers save more on their HVAC with our Service Partner Plan.